Ellie Cook represents financial institutions and their holding companies in a range of corporate and securities matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings and mutual-to-stock conversions. Ms. Cook also counsels companies on corporate governance matters and meeting their reporting and disclosure obligations. Ms. Cook’s securities law experience includes representing investment banking firms in public offerings and investors in private placements.
Prior to joining Luse Gorman, Ms. Cook worked as a legal intern at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Capital Markets and Corporate Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Bank Regulatory and Enforcement Services
- Corporate Governance
- Public Company Reporting and Shareholder Relations
- Dime Community Bancshares, Inc., Brooklyn, NY, in its public offering of $75.0 million of preferred stock.
- Riverview Financial Corporation, Harrisburg, PA, in its private placement of $25.0 million of its subordinated debt securities.
- Provident Bancorp, Inc., Amesbury, MA, in its second-step conversion and concurrent public offering of $102.1 million of common stock.
- Bristol County Savings Bank, Taunton, MA, in its acquisition of Freedom National Bank, Greenville, Rhode Island.
- Northwest Bank, Warren, PA, in its sale of three Baltimore, Maryland area branch offices to Shore United Bank, Easton, MD.
- A venture capital firm in its investment in a community bank that supports fintech firms.
- Several investment banking firms as underwriter’s counsel in public and private offerings of common stock and issuances of subordinated debt.