Zachary Davis represents financial institutions and holding companies in a wide array of matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private and public offerings, mutual-to-stock conversions, holding company reorganizations, corporate and securities law, and general bank regulatory matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Davis interned with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the Division of Corporation Finance and the Division of Trading and Markets.
- Capital Markets and Corporate Finance
- Debt and equity offerings
- Mutual-to-stock conversions
- Mutual holding company reorganizations and stock offerings
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Bank Regulatory and Enforcement Services
- Kearny Financial Corp., Fairfield, NJ, in multiple acquisitions, including its $54.0 million acquisition of MSB Financial Corp.
- BV Financial, Inc. and BayVanguard Bank, Baltimore, MD, in multiple acquisitions, including their $31.0 million acquisition of MB Bancorp and their acquisition of Kopernik Bank, a mutual bank.
- Bogota Savings Bank, Teaneck, NJ, in its mutual holding company reorganization and concurrent public offering of $56.5 million of common stock.
- First Interstate BancSystem, Inc., Billings, MT, in multiple acquisitions, including its $587.5 million acquisition of Cascade Bancorp.
- New Buffalo Savings Bank, New Buffalo, MI, in its sale to Teachers Credit Union.
- West End Bank, S.B., Richmond, IN, in its sale to Three Rivers Federal Credit Union.
- Several investment banking firms as underwriter’s counsel in public and private offerings of common stock and issuances of subordinated debt.