Steven Lanter represents financial institutions and their holding companies in a wide range of matters, including securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate and securities law, de novo bank formations, general bank regulatory matters, annual SEC representation, stockholder relations, mutual holding reorganizations and mutual-to-stock conversions.
- Capital Markets and Corporate Finance
- Mutual-to-stock conversions
- Mutual holding company reorganizations and stock offerings
- Public Company Reporting and Shareholder Relations
- Corporate Governance
- Bank Regulatory and Enforcement Services
- Charter Conversions for Banks and Credit Unions
- De Novo Banks
- FFBW, Inc. and its subsidiary, First Federal Bank of Wisconsin, Waukesha, WI, in its mutual holding company reorganization and $29.5 million minority stock offering and in its subsequent second step conversion and $42.7 million stock offering.
- Founders Bank, Washington, D.C., through the de novo chartering process and initial capitalization through the private placement of $30.0 million of its common stock.
- Greene County Bancorp, Inc., Catskill, NY, in a private placement of $20.0 million of subordinated debt securities.
- Melrose Bancorp, Inc. and its subsidiary, Melrose Bank, Melrose, MA, in its merger with Cambridge Financial Group.