Ned Quint has been actively involved in representing financial institutions and their holding companies in a wide range of securities, corporate and regulatory matters for over 20 years. Mr. Quint specializes in stock offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate and securities law, stockholder relations and mutual-to-stock conversions and mutual holding company reorganizations.
Mr. Quint has authored numerous articles and publications, and is a frequent speaker on financial institution matters.
- Public Company Reporting and Shareholder Relations
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Capital Markets and Corporate Finance
- Public Offerings
- Mutual-to-Stock Conversions and Stock Offerings
- Mutual Holding Company Reorganizations
- Northwest Bancshares, Inc., Warren, PA, in its public offering of $125 million of subordinated debt securities.
- Northfield Bancorp, Inc. and Northfield Bank, Staten Island, NY, in their $42 million acquisition of VSB Bancorp, Inc. and Victory State Bank.
- Northwest Bancshares, Inc. and Northwest Bank, Warren, PA, in their $213 million acquisition of MutualFirst Financial, Inc. and $88 million acquisition of Donegal Financial Services Corp.
- Provident Bancorp, Inc., Amesbury, MA, in its second-step conversion and concurrent public offering of $102 million of common stock.
- PB Bancorp, Inc. and Putnam Bank, Putnam, CT, in their $116 million sale to Centreville Bank.
- Prevail Bank (formerly Time Federal Savings Bank), Medford, WI, in its $72 million acquisition of River Cities Bancshares, Inc. and River Cities Bank.
- Hibernia Bank (formerly Union Savings and Loan Association), New Orleans, LA, in its $28 million acquisition of Hibernia Bancorp, Inc. and Hibernia Bank.