Kent Krudys has been actively involved in representing community banks for more than 25 years. Mr. Krudys provides strategic advice and counsel to public, private, mutual and cooperative banks in the areas of general corporate, transactional and securities law matters, with particular focus on the representation of mutual and cooperative financial institutions, with respect to corporate governance, mutual-to-mutual business combinations, charter conversions, mutual holding company formations, mutual-to-stock conversion transactions and capital formation.
Mr. Krudys has authored numerous articles on financial institutions and is a frequent speaker at various conferences sponsored by continuing education organizations and financial institution trade groups.
- Capital Markets and Corporate Finance
- Mutual-to-stock conversions
- Mutual holding company reorganizations and stock offerings
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Bank Regulatory and Enforcement Services
- Regulatory Examinations, Investigations and Enforcement
- Charter Conversions for Banks and Credit Unions
- Bogota Savings Bank, Teaneck, NJ, in its mutual holding company reorganization and concurrent initial public offering of $56.5 million of common stock.
- Roselle Bank, Roselle, NJ, in its merger with Columbia Bank, Fairlawn, NJ.
- Provident Bancorp, Inc., Amesbury, MA, in its second-step conversion and concurrent public offering of $102 million of common stock.
- Hometown Financial Group, MHC, Easthampton, MA, and its wholly-owned subsidiary financial institutions in their mergers with and acquisitions of both mutual and stock banks.
- Melrose Bank, Melrose, MA, in its merger with Cambridge Savings Bank, Cambridge, MA.
- Beverly Bank, Beverly, MA in its merger with North Shore Bank, Peabody, MA.
- Dollar Bank, FSB, Pittsburgh, PA, in its mutual holding company reorganization.
- Brentwood Bank, Bethel Park, PA, in its merger with Union Building & Loan Savings Bank, West Bridgewater, PA.