Brendan Saxon represents publicly traded and privately held financial institutions in all aspects of executive compensation and employee benefits. He also represents financial institutions and their holding companies in a wide variety of matters including taxation, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and general corporate regulatory matters, compliance with state and federal securities laws, and bank regulations.
- Pioneer Bancorp, Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Pioneer Bank, Albany, NY, in its mutual holding company reorganization and $111.7 million public stock offering.
- Northwest Bancshares, Inc., Warren, PA, in its $213.4 million acquisition of MutualFirst Financial, Inc.
- First Interstate BancSystem, Inc., Billings, MT in its acquisitions of Idaho Independent Bank and 1st Community Bank.
- Provident Financial Services, Inc., Jersey City, NJ, in its $181.0 million acquisition of SB One Bancorp.
- FSB Bancorp, Inc., Fairport, NY in its $34.7 million merger with Evans Bancorp, Inc.
- Bogota Savings Bank, Teaneck, NJ, in its mutual holding company reorganization and concurrent initial public offering of $56.5 million of common stock.